Tean’s Tom Yam Paste
Tean’s Gourmet Paste For Tom Yam
Out of stock
Tean’s Tom Yam Paste for Gourmet Cooking
- 650ml Water
- 300g Squids
- 200 g Prawns
- 1 Tomato (cut into wedges)
- 100g Abalone mushroom
- 100g Young corns cobs
- 6 Bird’s eye chillies
- Coriander leaves/cilantro for garnishing
- Mix 1 packet of Tean’s Gourmet Paste for Tom Yam in 650ml boiling water. Bring to boil.
- Add in 300g squids, 200g prawns, 1 tomato (wedges), 100g abalone mushrooms, 100g young corn cobs and 6 bird’s eye chillies.
Bring to boil and continue to cook for 3 minutes.
- Add in some coriander leaves. Serve Hot.
There are also other kinds of Tom Yam paste available.
Check out our Guide for cooking Tom Yam dishes for more information.
|Dimensions||18 × 14 × 0.3 cm|